Napushenko

Reaction score
Is there any chance that your players might be giving interviews for newspapers in a manner you & other managers do ?

It wouldnt be hard to implement, and i think it would greatly improve player feedback, as there is almost none now, plus it would be nice to see your star gives a interview talking about eventual cup & league wins, other players, his game & you as his manager maybe.

The "PR" sign doesnt actually tell you much, and player interaction is broken and worthless in so many ways.

If i´m not wrong, the players do sometimes respond to determinated situations, for example, to his first international game or goal, to a transfer (relief with the ...) or so.

But i agree that would be great to teh game for them to do more interviews, and so do the manager. Interviews, not only press conferences. And please, improve that my god, they are always the same, THE SAME!!!

There already is something like that, but its limited.
Like a player saying he thanks his national team manager for giving him his first cap, thanks you for helping the team win a trophy, thanks you for helping him win an award like player of the season.
But it would be nice to have something like the man of the match interviewed after each match to get his thoughts on the opposition and that kinda thing.

Glad you agree with me that journalistic aspect of game needs some reworking as it becomes terribly repetitional when you get later into a game. And its all text lines, dont need some fancy graphics or something.
I mean, manager vs manager interactions, player interactions, after match interviews, some landmark interviews with at least couple of different outcomes.

I get bored after i win something seeing same message over and over again, like, board says that we need to keep our feet on the groun and not get carried away, fans are delighted, etc.
Its all good but its all same text, every time. Why not make at least a couple of different templates for that sorts of things.