player is disappointed at the lack discipline ... etc

BLuE BoNe

Reaction score
what does that mean ?. and what should i do ? :s

help me plzzzzzz

It means he is concerned at the way you go about things, and not punishing players enough for their misbehaviour. For example, if they were sent off, and it was a their second or third time, and you warn them, that's basically a slap on the wrist.

You need to be more demanding at home, saying "You can win tonight" or "I expect a win" against smaller teams, and criticise them if they draw or lose at home, with disappointment - even anger if they played very poorly.

EDIT:

Also, use correct grammer please.

I never had such a problem as I keep fining 2 weeks wages for everything , my stars players just accept them but some retarded youngsters get their *** handed in the transfer list when they tell me to f off , in my experience as long as you're successful ( meaning a big reputation for you ) you can treat your players like the retarded children they are .

Never back down from an argument with your players, when theyre demanding something thats borderline insane (e.g. better contract since another club made an offer for them). Remind them time and time again who's in charge.

What Meemo says, take the Fergie approach: No man is bigger than the club