Player Kit Problem =\

Carl7

Reaction score
I try'ed adding the new 3D kit that is on the download part, but something has gone wrong, all my players along with the other team players and the ref + linesman have no kits and they are all plane white. Anyone know what I have done and how to fix it ?

Regards Carl

where you installed them?
and have you got "skin cache" in preferences/display & sound switched off, along with "always reload skin on confirm"?

I'm not 100% sure where they have installed to. What is the file called when you extract them ?? And where should i extract them to ??

Last edited:
Kits

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics...

put the folder in here and make sure you go onto Preferences and click on Display & Sound (on the left). On this screen untick the box that says Use Skin Cache and tick the box that says Always Reload Skin on Confirm... also find the kits folder you already have and get rid of it! not sure what it did but it must have been something to make all your kits go white

this is from seans guide,

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/faq.php?faq=fm2009#faq_install_player_faces

its for player faces but it works the same for team logo's and competition logo's...

hope this helps!:D

Ok, I've done that but i don't know what the kit file is called and where it is. I don't want to delete something that doesn't need deleting.

Oh by the way forgot to say about the name of the folder after extraction, dont know depends on the source but it has to be somewhere in the file path i gave you already... just keep going through the files till you find it!!

If you've now got the 3D kits then your all set!! if there still white then you need to find it.. and delete it!

I think I've got it fixed, thanks alot for helping.