Help

Reaction score
Unfortunately, more rubbish from the game. Guy is moaning for absolutely no reason about not playing games. He first moaned 2 matches into the season, where he'd started 2/2 games. Now after 6/6, he moans again.

View attachment 378330

View attachment 378331

Absolute rubbish isn't it.

Any idea how I can fix this?

He's not moaning. You must of said to him yeah i'll play you in more games when he said about it. That's only your assistant reminding you that you promised the player you'd play him in more games. It's not the player complaining.

There is (IMHO) an issue with players complaining.
In may current save Gareth Bale was playing utterly ***** for a few games and after he Irked me during my half time team talk with a negative reaction I decided to take action.
After the game I had a word with him, I told him he is playing utter rubbish and is going down the reserves, he replied 'I accept the challenge'.
Before we (the main squad) had even played another game I got a message in my inbox stating Gareth Bale is concerned, He says to me 'Im concerned I dont seem the feature in your plans I may have to look to play elsewhere' *sigh*
Squad status = key player
Games played = 19 games/17 starts

Somehow its flipped from me being unhappy with a players performance to a player being unhappy about 1st team action.
It needs fixing yea.

Somehow its flipped from me being unhappy with a players performance to a player being unhappy about 1st team action.
It needs fixing yea.

You put him in the flippin' reserves. You make players train with the kids when they stop turning up for training or hand in a transfer request, not when they have a bad run of form. Bale is entirely justified.

He's not moaning. You must of said to him yeah i'll play you in more games when he said about it. That's only your assistant reminding you that you promised the player you'd play him in more games. It's not the player complaining.

Nah you're wrong.

"Gamberini has spoken to the player this morning, and he may have to take things further if you don't keep your word"

That is him moaning to the assistant, isn't it? That's me supposedly not keeping my word... When he's started 6/6 league games.

You put him in the flippin' reserves. You make players train with the kids when they stop turning up for training or hand in a transfer request, not when they have a bad run of form. Bale is entirely justified.

You do things your way, I do them mine.
Every game he was poor, making sloppy pass after sloppy pass, shooting from halfway line and I'm to do nothing??
If he's playing like that then he deserves to be in the reserves, whats more Mr Spleen, he accepted he deserved to be there due to his form! he said , and I quote "yes I guess I deserve that"

I was unaware there that there is only one way to do things and that I cannot manage MY team the way I want to manage.

*** man no longer reports that Bale is finding it hard to motivate himself with me as manager, So I guess your wrong.

Last edited:
No proper answers, like always unfortunately.

Anyone else?

That's not him complaining to the assistant manager no, although it may seem that way from the way it's written, it's just the general message you will see, regardless of whether or not you have given the player more game time. It's purely a reminder, that if you haven't already give him more time you should do so to prevent further action. In your case the reminder can be ignored, as the player has started in 6 out of a possible 6 games.

No proper answers, like always unfortunately.

Anyone else?

as previously stated that is just your assistant reminding you although there are issues with the player issues the screenshot above is not the player moaning just your assistant reminding you of the situation

if he starts to moan, he'll speak to you
if you make a promise, your assistant will always remind you
if you fulfill your promise, don't think about the reminder because the player will be happy if you look at his Information tab
check everything!

in Bale's case, perhaps you should be warning him everytime he plays bad (rating 6.0-6.7) or even fine him (rating <6.0)
if he still doesn't improve, I usually would warn him transfer list and he starts to play better when you give him the chance