Athe~

Reaction score
Can you get a player to switch his international allegiance once he's declared, if he is uncapped?

If you are a National Team Manager then just call him up ( if your the manager of his second country that is )

I called up Ezequiel Munoz to the Spanish national team, and he is Argentinian, but qualifies for Spain, so yes. However the Spanish media went a bit crazy over it.

Great, then. I was thinking of taking the managerial job at some former French colony and start to call some players, but since I've never tried country management I wasn't sure :p

No one has actually answered your question though :S I don't think you can call them up if they have been declared. Not sure though I think it depends if they want to play or not.

Great, then. I was thinking of taking the managerial job at some former French colony and start to call some players, but since I've never tried country management I wasn't sure :p

You might find it incredibly difficult to call them up though as they'd probably prefer to play for France no matter how far from the French team they may be.

No one has actually answered your question though :S I don't think you can call them up if they have been declared. Not sure though I think it depends if they want to play or not.

I thought the first answer applied. Oh well, I guess I'll have to settle for the willing few. I still have to apply successfully though :p

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Well, apparently I can't, sad day for Morocco!

i got some spanish and brazilian guys for england

you can call up any player no matter if they are declared or not :) but they have to be Elegible to play for the 2nd nation as well...

you have a better chance of calling a player up if they are not declared for the 1st National team...

as Robshkii mentioned above, you may find it difficult...

you can call up any player no matter if they are declared or not :) but they have to be Elegible to play for the 2nd nation as well...

you have a better chance of calling a player up if they are not declared for the 1st National team...

as Robshkii mentioned above, you may find it difficult...

As far as I'm aware they're no longer eligible once they've declared, which is a bummer.

If they are declared for another national team they will just keep rejecting you, as they have declared they will play for that country
i think after a few years of not being picked then might change thier minds