Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Player needs a work permit half way through the season? WHATS HAPPENING?

Reaction score
View attachment 317763 I have been playing with players since the beginning of the game, but suddenly it has popped up saying that the players need a work permit on the 1st January 2014 ... I signed Jali at the start of the game and he has been playing fine for me, Also Beausejeur starts at Wigan on the game?? The other two I signed on frees at the start of the season... Anybody know if there's a reason or its a bug?

Reaction score
I have looked through some other teams in the premier league and they also have the same problem, United have 6 players that have the WP symbol next to there names

Reaction score
They need some international caps to get the WP i think. Without those caps they are not eligible to play...

Reaction score
But they got granted work permits when I signed them on their contracts and have been playing in the first half of the season, then suddenly... THIS happens

Reaction score
But they got granted work permits when I signed them on their contracts and have been playing in the first half of the season, then suddenly... THIS happens
And you didn't give them new contracts?