Player not having a shirt number and not being able to give on

Jeroen49

Reaction score
So I have a player who I put on the bench during selection, then went on to the match. Then came the assign squad number screen, problem is, I can't select any one, all unclickable. My player is subscribed to the selection so I don't know what the problem is?

I can't take him out of the selection anymore neither since it always goes back to the pre-match selection which it considers made.

Game is totally stuck right now :mad:

Must add: had this problem once before with the same player, but then I was able to unsubscribe him from the team in the selection/team subscription tab. Now I'm not able to do that anymore.

I've had this problem, I chose auto select number and then I could manually change the numbers.

Didn't do anything neither I'm afraid. All of the numbers, both taken and not taken are gray and unclickable. So my 4y tenure at Real Madrid is going to come to and end because of shirt number conflict it seems

Just go on holiday and let the assistant deal with it :)

Immediately upon return I sold the poor *******. I'm sure Lass Diarra will understand that when there is no shirt available for him, there is no future at the club neither :D