robert7zg

Reaction score
So, I bought Alvarez Balenta in first season, and decided to stick with him in River Plate till end of season ( in season 1 ), now he is still there, few times his loan should end, but it "renews" itself for few months every time.

I am in charge of all negotiations etc in club, so there is no way someone keeps renewing contract.

I am half way in season two and he still doesn't come back!!

What should I do?

Not sure about Argentine league, but Brazilian league has this rule that you ain't leaving for Europe before you turn 18.

Could also have been a 2 year loan. Either way, he will come back eventually.

But everytimes it says he will return ( even my sporting director compiles a report on players who are about to return to club ), in his contract says that he is on river till 1/7/2014, that date passes, then says 31/7/2014, and it goes on and on :D

might be a bug just see if he comes bk end of season 2

Did he ever come back? This exact same thing is happening to me with the exact same player, really annoying since you can't really plan around it. It's not as if it's a really irrelevant player either, he's not improving on loan at all, so annoying.

Having the same exact issue with Balanta...

I bought him with Barcelona, River wanted to keep him on loan till the end of their current season (July 2014) but the player keeps bumping his return day, and to make things worse, River has demoted the player to their reserrves so he's not getting any match practice....

Not sure what to do.

Having the same exact issue with Balanta...

I bought him with Barcelona, River wanted to keep him on loan till the end of their current season (July 2014) but the player keeps bumping his return day, and to make things worse, River has demoted the player to their reserrves so he's not getting any match practice....

Not sure what to do.

I believe that was fixed in the latest patch..

try go to his profile--> transfer and click not for loan.see if that helps

I have the exact same problem with the exact same player. I'm going nuts!! oO)