Player notes - useless (please improve!)

Make notes immediately viewable in player profile?

• Total voters

krujap777

Reaction score
I did a quick search of post titles with the word 'notes' and only two came up, and only one was along the lines of 'does anyone ever use these?'

I'd like to finally post about Player Notes because for so long I expected this feature to change in the game, or at least more people would be complaining about it, but I guess people just ignore it or have their own methods of keeping player data.

In my opinion the Notes section for players is pretty useless, but could also be easily improved. I WANT to use the notes section, I really do, but the fact that it's buried in its own category does not make it the quick-tool I want it to be. Notes are supposed to be there for you to jot down and glance at on a whim.

Rather than making it a separate tab in the player profile, put the notes in the player profile itself! Make it available from anywhere! Such as:

• Mousing over player name in the roster
  • Player profile
  • Coach feedback
  • Player interaction
Occasionally I still do try to use the Notes section for a player, but as time goes on I totally forget for who or what I even said. Most of my players don't have notes so checking the Notes section is not a habit, and it's also annoying to look for which players you may have made notes on.

Leave the Notes tab to create new notes if you must, but I'd like to have existing notes be immediately available on viewing the player profile, among other places. :'(

Thanks.

Better off putting that in the Things You'd like to see in FM12 thread

Ah ****, I thought FM-Base had a section like that, didn't see it. FM12 already... wow.

Could a mod please move? Thanks.

I'll quote your post into the thread, if you want, but I won't take credit for this idea? Or has it already been moved?