Player notes

TeamTom

Reaction score
Hey there,

Just a bit of a quick question really.

I've always wondered if people actually use the notes page on players. I've never really seen a reason to, but was wondering if anyone had found a reason where the notes page was actually usefull?

Hey there,

Just a bit of a quick question really.

I've always wondered if people actually use the notes page on players. I've never really seen a reason to, but was wondering if anyone had found a reason where the notes page was actually usefull?

I very occasionally use it to say whether a player responds well to criticism and and when I should say their form is acceptable or good, or if I'm delighted with them. Otherwise not really.

i barely use it unless i want to remind myself of something over a certain period of time like say i want such and such to be tutored by such and such and then ill set the note to remind me that in 6months such and such has finished learning from such and such and now i should get him to learn from such and such so that i dont forget.
Although a mate of mine is crazy about the notes he uses a note for everything and i mean everything considering it took him 32 days to get through 1 season in the EPL with Man Utd :/