• Steve Davis

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Scott Brown

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Gary Caldwell

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I read Chick Youngs blog a few weeks ago when this came out and he said the amount of people who were moaning when others voted for non old firm players was unreal. Hopefully in the next few years all the bigot and of bias gits will retire/die and we can see some worthy players on the list.

I read Chick Youngs blog a few weeks ago when this came out and he said the amount of people who were moaning when others voted for non old firm players was unreal. Hopefully in the next few years all the bigot and of bias gits will retire/die and we can see some worthy players on the list.

Good point although the bia gits you talk about are actually the players that alot of us support and even then you can't vote for a player in your own team. i know that Scott McDonald voted for Kris Boyd but im not sure about the rest

firstly I'd say Caldwell is player of the year.

I'm a celtic fan but I fail to see how you haven't included Kris Boyd, he just doesn't stop scoring... and I dislike him for it shall we say but he should be up there infront of pedro (Nightmare before Christmas guy) Mendes.

Pedro Mendes has been great for Rangers this season scored good goals from long range

Scott Brown has played well and has improved and in my opinion one of the best midfielders in the Scotland team

it is very close

Kris Boyd Player of the Season by a country mile. The only reason he isn't on the list is because SFA expect him to score that many goals so when he does it, It's no big deal which is a shame as he won't go down as one of Rangers all time greats in goal scoring terms. Hes got a great chance of eclipsing Mccoist record but he won't be remembered as much as Mccoist.

Druggan you've got abit of a cheek have you seen. Hinkel? or Robson? or Loovens? or Samaras? or Hesselink? or Mcgeady? Some of the most ugliest guys in football given that Kirk Broadfoot is up there with Carlos Cuellar and Gareth Bale.

Last edited:
Haha think you need to get a grip Kris.

If you look towards his long jaw his pertruding ears and his monkey like features.

McNavdo, You're Clearly Not A Rangers Fan XD:S Samaras And MacDonald For Rangers :-|?? Mate You Must Be Crazy XD Miller And Boydy Are Clearly Better :D

i think had riordan hit his form earlier he would definately be on that list