RavenWire

Reaction score
Just been checking through the u18s, and have come across a player for Villa.... now hes worth 5.5m and hes only 16.... going off that do you think he's worth getting from them? and if a regen is worth over 1m at 16, is thatt generally a good indicator of talent?

Cheers

its ur choice, i would get a scout report and see what they say and make ur decision from there

Show us a screenshot? This will help us decide but ultimately it is your choice...but £5.5m for a 16yr old is often a good indication I would say :)

At Liverpool I bought a centre back called Jackson for 5 million when he was 16. He turned out to be class at 19 after breaking into the team at 18. He was only small, about 178 CM but he read the game so well and his marking and tackling was superb, top drawer player.

I once payed 12m for a German striker regen, he was 16 and by the time he was 18 was worth 32m and was first choice striker!! when my computer decided to corrupt my save, he was 27, the most expensive player in the game and averaging 35 goals a season!!! Go for it, my scout (20-20) told me it was not worth signing him as he was not quite up to the standard of Matt Derbyshire!!!!