bazzram

Reaction score
How do I stop my star young players being poached? lost loads of players because board decided to accept a bid on my behalve.

When you say "young", how young do you mean?

Do you mean the ones you can 'approach to sign'?

If by 'young' you mean youth players not yet on a professional contract, then you can offer them a pro contract before anyone else gets to them. The ones you are losing are most likely only on Youth contracts and that means they're fair game to all other teams.

No he said when the board accept an offer on his behalve saying it is ''too good to turn down". The answer is you cant mate you just have to deal with it cause your chairmen a *** haha. try and raise your finances and win stuff so that the board dont feel like they have to accept offers because when your at a successful team like Chelsea, Liverpool or Man United it doesn't happen.

Set their asking price to 115m in the "set transfer status" screen. You probably won't get any more bids for them, just some praise from other managers here and there.

Give them praise and stuff,then they eventually will start ranking you as their favourite Personell and be less eager to leave

i'm with havant and waterlooville (local team) in CCC after 7 years have top clubs from all over world after my players it just so disruptive, by young i meen 22yrs and under on a proffessional contract, finances wise the club is more secure that chelsea, and i got a new stadium on the way (no loan required for it) - i am a world class manager (in game lol) and after 7 years score 800 + gls con bout 300, win 66% the board are just a pain i think and he doesn't wont to leave yet either. nearly all my player favorate club is H&W. Thank you for all your inputs will try above suggestions