5ini5t3r

Reaction score
Hey
i was wondering if anyone knows which Player Preferred Move (PPM) is best and for what player/attributes. i.e. Shoots with Power Vs. Places Shots.

does this mean a player with high strength and bravery is better to shoot with power or someone with high composure to place his shots?

so yea i was wondering if anyone had any clue to this

Yeah, hoping someone does. Other interesting thing is what stats/other is required for some preferred player moves to be taught. For example, not all players can be taught to curl the ball, or arrive late in the penalty area...

places shots works well for players with good technique and composure, shoots with with power works well with those who have less composure, because when they do get it on target its very hard to stop it. they both work very well with tries first time shots.

over the weekend im gonna do a thread on PPMs updated for fm10. what would really help me out is if people could list PPMs they seen in FM10 ( think ive got most of them but not all),

im almost 100% sure that curls ball and arrives late cannot be taught, unless its through player tutoring another

note you still need good technique for shoots with power.

Last edited:
arrives late can be taught, curls ball cannot, Unfortunately :p

arrives late can be taught, curls ball cannot, Unfortunately :p
cheers will add that to list, ill also try and put in a section about ppms that from my experience make good combinations, ie comes deep to get ball, and gets forward at all times

Last edited:
places shots works well for players with good technique and composure, shoots with with power works well with those who have less composure, because when they do get it on target its very hard to stop it. they both work very well with tries first time shots.

over the weekend im gonna do a thread on PPMs updated for fm10. what would really help me out is if people could list PPMs they seen in FM10 ( think ive got most of them but not all),

im almost 100% sure that curls ball and arrives late cannot be taught, unless its through player tutoring another

note you still need good technique for shoots with power.

cool...will be waiting for your thread!

yeah, shot man, i was going to attempt to do that, been hectic at work lately though :D will definately add some comments about it though. (this is a little list for the interim)

1) strikers with good finishing and composure and technique - "place shots in corner" "round keeper" "attempt to lob keeper when 1 on 1"

2) strikers with good pace, acceleration and dribbling - "try beat offside trap" "run with ball through centre"

3) strikers with good off the ball, long shots and strength - "play with back to goal" "attempt long shots" "shoot with power" "move into channels" also can try "slow down play" (will add to target man's holding the ball up)

4) midfielders with good long shot and technique - "shoot with power" "encourage to shoot from range" "attempt 1st time shots"

Please note:

(all midfielders should be encouraged to shoot with power and arrive late in opponents area's)

5) midfielders with good passing, creativity and decisions - "attempt killer balls"

6) midfielders with good strength, positioing, concentration and decisions - "slow down play" "play a simple passing game"

7) wingers with good long shots, finishing, passing, pace and dribbling- "cut inside" "shoot with power" "attempt killer balls" "run with ball" then of course if not good at passing, finishing or long shots - "stick to the left/right hand side of pitch when dribbling"

8) defensive midfielders with good concentration, marking, tackling and work rate - "mark apponent tightly" "stay on feet when tackling player"

9) defenders should mostly all - "play a simple passing game" (unless passing above 14) "shoot with power"

10) fullbacks with good marking, tackling, concentration, team work and work rate - "mark apponents tightly"

11) fullbacks with good pace, 1st touch, crossing and dribbling - "stick to right/left hand side of pitch when dribbling" "get forward wherever possible"

hope this helps a bit, well it is what i think anyway, i may be wrong :p feel free to add comments...

yeah, shot man, i was going to attempt to do that, been hectic at work lately though :D will definately add some comments about it though. (this is a little list for the interim)

1) strikers with good finishing and composure and technique - "place shots in corner" "round keeper" "attempt to lob keeper when 1 on 1"

2) strikers with good pace, acceleration and dribbling - "try beat offside trap" "run with ball through centre"

3) strikers with good off the ball, long shots and strength - "play with back to goal" "attempt long shots" "shoot with power" "move into channels" also can try "slow down play" (will add to target man's holding the ball up)

4) midfielders with good long shot and technique - "shoot with power" "encourage to shoot from range" "attempt 1st time shots"

Please note:

(all midfielders should be encouraged to shoot with power and arrive late in opponents area's)

5) midfielders with good passing, creativity and decisions - "attempt killer balls"

6) midfielders with good strength, positioing, concentration and decisions - "slow down play" "play a simple passing game"

7) wingers with good long shots, finishing, passing, pace and dribbling- "cut inside" "shoot with power" "attempt killer balls" "run with ball" then of course if not good at passing, finishing or long shots - "stick to the left/right hand side of pitch when dribbling"

8) defensive midfielders with good concentration, marking, tackling and work rate - "mark apponent tightly" "stay on feet when tackling player"

9) defenders should mostly all - "play a simple passing game" (unless passing above 14) "shoot with power"

10) fullbacks with good marking, tackling, concentration, team work and work rate - "mark apponents tightly"

11) fullbacks with good pace, 1st touch, crossing and dribbling - "stick to right/left hand side of pitch when dribbling" "get forward wherever possible"

hope this helps a bit, well it is what i think anyway, i may be wrong :p feel free to add comments...

hey raikan..from what u have stated, it does sound logical so would give it a bash

hey guys sorry for the delay am writing the guide right now

Backlinks - You need them

Hey i just came here to let you know about a service i offer. I offer cheap backlinks that can help you website rank significantly better on Google. Traffic is everything and to get decent traffic you need to rank well in the search engines. My service can help provide that, check out my site Buy Cheap Profile Backlinks