robertlaw

Reaction score
So I was wondering what if there is a list for best preferred moves per role, I am trying to decide how best utilise my players and what moves are best for them to learn for each position /role while I understand each player is unique as to what might be best surely there must be some sort of guide on this if not can someone share what they would have set for each role. I am viewing this as more of a formation thing rather than on unique players.

please advise

You don't have to teach players PPMs. You're supposed to use it to provide something different or to add something to your tactic. It's also pointless as it largely depends on how you want to play and what the players' strengths are.

Yeah I get that but surely they're used to add something to my tactic like with a cm d I would have someone that passes short and dives in was more forceful in the tackle ensuring to break up any play, so I am thinking that surely there is something for each position that strengthens your player in that role, other than just the attributes.

Yeah I get that but surely they're used to add something to my tactic like with a cm d I would have someone that passes short and dives in was more forceful in the tackle ensuring to break up any play, so I am thinking that surely there is something for each position that strengthens your player in that role, other than just the attributes.
You can also just ask your CM/D to Tackle Harder and/or Pass Shorter. It does exactly the same thing. One way to use it is to give yourself different options with the different players in exactly the same role.

Last edited:
Surely if I want to make a good goal scorer out of a forward he needs certain ppms in order to make him a better goal scorer

Surely if I want to make a good goal scorer out of a forward he needs certain ppms in order to make him a better goal scorer
Not necessarily. It still depends on his role and his strengths too.