Player Preferred Moves Guide: A Definitive Look

Did you find this guide useful?

• Yes

Votes: 240 93.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.6%

• Total voters
I just have a question.
Let's say that you have a team, where every player have 20 in all stats. What would be the best PPM to develop? I don't have this players, of course, but it will really be helpfull to know.
-
- - -
-
- -
-
- - -
That's my formation, a narrow 3-1-2-1-3.
Nice guide, and I hope you can answer my question in some degree :)
it completely depends on what you what that player to do, and also the role you have given him. if you want an attacking midfield player cutting through the heart of the opposition and spraying balls about, you'd give him killer balls, and run through centre ppms.

Last edited:
Alright, cheers.
So it's a bad Idea to develop the same PPM for all players?

Edit: And could you possible give a few PPM that you'd "wish" you'd have in a formation like this?

Thanks.

Alright, cheers.
So it's a bad Idea to develop the same PPM for all players?

Edit: And could you possible give a few PPM that you'd "wish" you'd have in a formation like this?

Thanks.
to part 1 of your question. yes, because they not all doing the same thing on the pitch, and some ppms would work against what you were trying to do

re: your formation,i'd need to know more about what the tactic is, ie team instructions and player roles

to part 1 of your question. yes, because they not all doing the same thing on the pitch, and some ppms would work against what you were trying to do

re: your formation,i'd need to know more about what the tactic is, ie team instructions and player roles

Alright, thanks for the answers, and I wont bother you with that ;) I'll figure it out with the information in your opening post.

Thanks mate.

only noobs need this
not exactly true, not that it would matter if it was nly noobs, they still need help do not spam my thread. now disappear and have a good day

like i said only noobs needs this like, Raikean007, themadsheep2001

Great Guide,I will definetly use it.....good contribution to the site madsheep

like i said only noobs needs this like, Raikean007, themadsheep2001
like i said stop spamming my thread. go away if you dont like it. this is guide for everyone, if you have nothing useful to say disappear

Sorry if this is a stupid question or if its already been answered but...

What do you do if a player persistently says 'see's no point in adapting his game'? Will this change over time as he respects you more or is it a personality trait?

Sorry if this is a stupid question or if its already been answered but...

What do you do if a player persistently says 'see's no point in adapting his game'? Will this change over time as he respects you more or is it a personality trait?
the answer to that is both. depending on the player. some will learn it as they grow in respect for you. some will feel it goes against their nature and simply wont do it no matter what.

if its the latter its probably because the ppm will affect them negatively. for example i spent ages try to get carrick to learn killer ball, then realised since he has such low flair he would never try it, unless it was absolutely on. it would have been a useless ppm to learn

the answer to that is both. depending on the player. some will learn it as they grow in respect for you. some will feel it goes against their nature and simply wont do it no matter what.

if its the latter its probably because the ppm will affect them negatively. for example i spent ages try to get carrick to learn killer ball, then realised since he has such low flair he would never try it, unless it was absolutely on. it would have been a useless ppm to learn

I have just won the league first season with Spurs, i signed Sandro (as they have in RL) and he's played DM - Anchorman for me, i tried to get him to learn 'marks opponents tightly' and 'stays on feet when tackling' and he wasn't having any of it :(

I have just won the league first season with Spurs, i signed Sandro (as they have in RL) and he's played DM - Anchorman for me, i tried to get him to learn 'marks opponents tightly' and 'stays on feet when tackling' and he wasn't having any of it :(
because he feels they would restrict his game, look at his stats, hes a highly mobile, very aggressive player, by asking him to stay on his feet you are telling him not to get stuck, which goes against his personality and style

question, wahts torres suitable PPM?
well this is what he starts with:
View attachment 102154

I would suggest asking him to unlearn "tries 1st time shots"
Tell him to learn:
1) "Run with ball more often"
2) "Place shots in corner of the net"
3) "Try and beat the offside trap"
4) "Dribble through the centre of the park"

all of these would benefit him, the best combination I would suggest is:

1) the two he has now (besides 1st time shots)
2) "Place shots in corner of the net"
4) "Dribble through the centre of the park"

just a quick question, i am havign trouble getting one of my players to learn a move =[

i bought Romelu Lukaku and he has outstanding finishing (20) composure (19) and Technique is good (15)

but he wont see the benifit in placing his shots? should i keep trying or will he never bother??

what else would you recommend i hsould teach him?

Last edited:
just a quick question, i am havign trouble getting one of my players to learn a move =[

i bought Romelu Lukaku and he has outstanding finishing (20) composure (19) and Technique is good (15)

but he wont see the benifit in placing his shots? should i keep trying or will he never bother??

what else would you recommend i hsould teach him?
he prefers to shoot with power, teach him that instead, the smaller type strikers (eg: Owen, Neymar) like to place the ball, bigger strikers (eg: Rooney, Lukaku) like to blast it instead as they have the power too :D