Player Preferred Moves Guide: A Definitive Look

Did you find this guide useful?

• Yes

Votes: 240 93.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.6%

• Total voters
Does curl ball and shoots with power cancel each other out? or does it make RVP shoot with power and curl (which would be cool :D) if that isnt the case which one should i tell him to unlearn

you cannot teach them
Infact you can, its like using an experienced player to touter a younger one to increase his hidden attributes such as ambition ect. Otherwise the "hidden ppms" wouldnt exist further in the game because most regens start with none right? An example is i got fabian delph whom had plays one twos ect teach a average regren, no high hopes for him, pretty standard tier one player, and he turned out alot better than i first anticipated, hes now viable to maybe start a few games at the tender age of 19 and has the traits of a rampaging midfielder like fabian. Hope you can investigte this and report back soom with results, goodluck.

You can tell him to learn it but he will refuse.

My favourite prefered move is long-flat bullet throw, my backs have lot of assists from outs by using that :)

I haven't used PPMs too much, this is a great guide.

Regarding Lukaku, a while back I taught him "shoots with power" and honestly it seems to have made him worse. Thought I screwed him up, so I was surprised to see someone else recommend it. Seeing as how its described here as good for guys with great technique/lower composure, seems like its indeed a bad one to teach him as he's opposite. Now he's learning "plays with back to goal" and hopefully that will fix it a bit and give him some good long shot opportunities.

Infact you can, its like using an experienced player to touter a younger one to increase his hidden attributes such as ambition ect. Otherwise the "hidden ppms" wouldnt exist further in the game because most regens start with none right? An example is i got fabian delph whom had plays one twos ect teach a average regren, no high hopes for him, pretty standard tier one player, and he turned out alot better than i first anticipated, hes now viable to maybe start a few games at the tender age of 19 and has the traits of a rampaging midfielder like fabian. Hope you can investigte this and report back soom with results, goodluck.
you can learn them from other players via tutoring, but you cannot teach through player interaction the normal way, which i stated earlier

What would be good for Messi?
He already knows: Gets Into Opposition Area, Tries Killer Balls Often, Likes To Round Keeper, Runs With Ball Often.
I set him to Place Shots Into Corner of The Net, is that smart?

What would be good for Messi?
He already knows: Gets Into Opposition Area, Tries Killer Balls Often, Likes To Round Keeper, Runs With Ball Often.
I set him to Place Shots Into Corner of The Net, is that smart?
you can only have 5 ppms maximum (unless they start with more ie rooney), but places shots is the one i'd pick for him definitely

So I picked a good one for the last?
yeah. he has great technique finishings composure flair decisions anticipation and off the ball, it means that he will find the space, react faster than anyone, pick the perfect place for the shot, and finish it.

Should he forget one of existing, not because they don't suit him, but to learn a better one?

Should he forget one of existing, not because they don't suit him, but to learn a better one?
no they are very good ppms for him to have, they'd be the ones id give him to be honest

I've got Dennis Appiah who, to be honest, is beginning to develop into a beast of a centre defender. He's 20 in my game, had him for 2 years and he's been called The Next Phillipe Mexes for those 2 years, pacey, definetly. Now he's learned "Plays Short Passing Game" and he's learning "Rarely Runs With Ball", is there any other PPM he should learn?

I've got Dennis Appiah who, to be honest, is beginning to develop into a beast of a centre defender. He's 20 in my game, had him for 2 years and he's been called The Next Phillipe Mexes for those 2 years, pacey, definetly. Now he's learned "Plays Short Passing Game" and he's learning "Rarely Runs With Ball", is there any other PPM he should learn?
can you put up a screenshot?

Just wondering, is there a way you can make your young players attributes go up faster?
E.G passing, finishing or tackling?

Is there some sort of special training schedule you can use?

Just wondering, is there a way you can make your young players attributes go up faster?
E.G passing, finishing or tackling?

Is there some sort of special training schedule you can use?
this isnt a training thread, but look for dans training or sfrasers training

Very good guide mate :)