• Yes

Votes: 240 93.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.6%

• Total voters
what PPM should i teach him??
Look for pass instead of shot
stick to centre of pitch when dribbling
try killer balls (he has good creativity at a young age, passing will get better too)
attempt first time shots or blast ball into the back of the net (or both)

he looks best suited to deep lying playmaker role in case you were wondering too :D

Look for pass instead of shot
stick to centre of pitch when dribbling
try killer balls (he has good creativity at a young age, passing will get better too)
attempt first time shots or blast ball into the back of the net (or both)

he looks best suited to deep lying playmaker role in case you were wondering too :D

thanks i already got him come deep for ball by tutoring i guess its a not bad PPM for a DLPM

tutoring is different i think. in terms of teaching through interaction its 5. but i very much doubt he'll learn more lol

Just loaded up an old save and was looking around, this thread came to mind when I came across this version of James Rodriguez.....8 PPMs!:

15jamesrodrguez.png

Looks like I'd tutored him with three different guys and they all took pretty well. I have a Rodriguez on another save and he didn't turn out anything like this one did.

Great thread mate.Just wanna ask why after my player have done learning/unlearning a PPM , I can't tell them to learn a new one??I've click 'interact' but they are no comment available!!

can i teach the plays one twos ppm ?
no you cant, its a hidden PPM as far as i know (gourcuff has it, but you would only know if you check with fmrte, thats how i got the whole list, i do know its not hidden for FM11)

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Great thread mate.Just wanna ask why after my player have done learning/unlearning a PPM , I can't tell them to learn a new one??I've click 'interact' but they are no comment available!!
this happens sometimes, i think it might be a bug, leave it couple of months and see if it changes, or if he is young, get him tutored by someone

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

this happens sometimes, i think it might be a bug, leave it couple of months and see if it changes, or if he is young, get him tutored by someone

Sadly it happens to all of my player:mad:

Anyone have a list of all the hidden PPMs ???
can only be seen with FMRTE. however i have noticed in the FM11 screenshots that some of the PPMs that were hidden in FM10 are no longer hidden in FM11. Expect an update to this over the weekend as the demo is released on thursday

I didn't know there were hidden PPM's, can anyone give examples of those please?

plays 1 2's, curls ball is one sort of as it cannot be "learnt" only through tutoring, not sure about the rest :) will get back to you though

Is there a stage where Places Shots becomes a hindrance to a player rather than enhancing him? Just wondering since whilst running some tests on a be-a-pro style thing I noticed the below player had it untrained:

He has excellent finishing, composure and decisions, just thinking that maybe once a player reaches this stage their shots repertoire and reliability in front of goal makes the placing shots PPM a drawback (the wording of the news item implied that it was) as the player will be favouring precision in situations which may warrant a different type of shot. His goalscoring increased noticeably without the trait and with little change in relevant attributes.

Attempt 1st time shots is great for strikers with high anticipation. Scores a lot of goals.

knocks ball past ? is that good for a player that likes to dribble?

Right, i doubt if anyone will see this considering this thread has been quiet for a year - but HOW THE **** DO I TEACH MY PLAYERS 'STAY BACK AT ALL TIMES' ??? It not an option from the list for ANYONE, not even defenders, & it isnt in itallics in the list so i should be able to right?
Is there some sort of criteria that needs to be met before it presents itself as an option on the list??? HELP hahaha

Right, i doubt if anyone will see this considering this thread has been quiet for a year - but HOW THE **** DO I TEACH MY PLAYERS 'STAY BACK AT ALL TIMES' ??? It not an option from the list for ANYONE, not even defenders, & it isnt in itallics in the list so i should be able to right?
Is there some sort of criteria that needs to be met before it presents itself as an option on the list??? HELP hahaha

Actually you've struck upon an error by me, it should be in italics