Player Problems

legend10

Reaction score
Hi Guy's, this is my first thread so im very nervous!
I have won the league and the carling, and fa cup with Manchester City in my first season but moved to Chelsea after the board didn't renew my contract. Here i faced problems like the transfer ban, drogba injured reguarly and big name stars sold for wages. But my main problem is players wanting to leave, i wouldn't mind but Frank Lampard has asked to be placed on the transfer market when my team are top of the league 7 points ahead of liverpool with 2 games in hand.
Can anybody give me a souloution to my problem before i have to promote the reserves and lose the title.
Legend 10
progress.gif

Your solution: Leave Chelsea and take over at West Ham or Fulham.

How come city didn't renew your contract? Try and keep your morale up as best you can, praise players when they've played well etc.

Yes i suppose what about Arsenal i could improve there consistant league position!

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

The board decieded for Change. I overspent on many occasions and applyed for the Barcelona job. At the end of the season players said they should keep me but the board decieded not. Yes in some ways that could have increased the chance of not being manager next season, i only praised the Goalkepper so i could sell him to PSV for a Lucrative Sum.