W4FC B3N

Reaction score
I've seen a lot of people complaining about the attribute screen not coming up when you press on a player profile or all the stats like wage and value aren't showing up.

If you go to Preferences > General and at the top right, you can change the 'Default player section' to 'Attributes'

Problem solved.

JHpkK.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Ben, fixes all the problems people have been experiencing. Hopefully a bug fix patch will be out soon to fix this problem properly.

Last edited:
Hey guys instead of starting a new thread thought i'd ask on here as its relevant! Anyone know why on my player attribute screen for value it just has digits?? No currency sign & comma's! For example on mine it just has Value - 2889017

Another question which might be in the right place here.
Currently, there is no field in the player profile which covers the scouting report / PA value of the player. I could've sworn it was there in previous seasons.
Running out of options to try and get that back. Help is much appreciated!

i have same problem as suwwy21 my values are just numbers any solution to this problem??

Another question which might be in the right place here.
Currently, there is no field in the player profile which covers the scouting report / PA value of the player. I could've sworn it was there in previous seasons.
Running out of options to try and get that back. Help is much appreciated!

Yeah i've had the same problem, the report on player profile has disappeared and can't choose it as an option on the drop-down arrows. Can anyone please help

I have the same problem! Since I took over Ghana as a national team I can't see the Report thing in the bottom left corner on the player profile! I can see it on the players in the Ghana team, but not in my club or any other club teams.

Anyone know how to fix this without resigning from my national team?

i am playing my game with Chelsea, & I've won 2 league titles, 1 FA Cup, 1 Carling Cup, & 1 Champions league & now in Club world cup & super cup.
All of my player's trophies section is updated with all these trophies but cesar azplicueta's section is still empty. He started all the finals & was not substituted but still FM shows that he has not won any tiles with chelsea. Please Help !!