adman278

Reaction score
So I'm just in the summer transfer window heading into my second season with Gateshead, who have been promoted to League 2 and I've noticed something particularly odd happen from the 10th of July onward, and this is that randomly all the players in my squad, and any player I may scout will have a half star rating, no matter who they are.

I've also noticed when signing players that when this bug seems to be 'activated', players who were happy to sign for £1k a week wages, will now reject me and ask for ridiculous amounts for their ability.

Now the weirdest part is that sometimes when a sign a player, the player ratings go back to normal and I can see the 5 star potential my players have, but then sometimes it will randomly change, usually upon signing a trialist or signing a new player, so that sometimes means that the previous problems don't always happen.

I tested this out by saving the game before I was about to sign a player on one day, as I knew a trialist would make a decision the next day. If I signed the player, the ratings would go back to normal and the trialist would sign, however if I didn't, the ratings would stay at half a star and the trialist would reject me, and this has since happened with other players.

This is not an issue of signing better players which would reduce the rating of others, as I have championship standard players on loan who have half a start potential and current ability and there's no way they'd all be half a star for a league 2 team. This also seems to affect every player in the game. I haven't changed any of my staff, yet it seems to effect all of them, assistant manager and scouts alike.

So i was wondering if there is anything I could do? Any files I could delete? And has anybody else had this problem, or is my save file completely ******.