Player Registration Issues....Please Help

Paulyfox9

Reaction score
Hi

In one of my saved games where I am 4 seasons in I now have an issue where I cannot select players when registering them for the league or for the Euro Cup competitions.

The only way I can do it is by selecting auto select in the menu but then on occassions it selects under 20 year old players (Which it doesnt need to) and leaves some of the over 20 players off the list who I would have used.

I thought it may be a bug in my saved game so I started a new one and in the first league registration it has happened again!

Has this happened to anyone before & do you know how to fix it????

Ideally I dont want to have to reinstall the game as I have been **** successful in my 4 seasons and wouldnt want to start again....

Many Thanks

you could save the day before the registration is needed then holiday over it, hoping your assistant picks the right players. If he does just continue, if not then go back to your previous save. Also as long as you back up your save game to an external area (e.g memory stick) then you can reinstall the game and then just load the save game back into your game and continue it :)

Cheers Jak, was hoping not to go through the ball ache of reinstalling it but looks like I may have to.

Thanks

God **** it! Re-installed and its still happening......anyone had experience with this?

Dont necessarily want to rely on my Assistant (He is to be busy making my tea!)

Many Thanks

Pick you squad slowly, and just chop and change between the lesser required players.

Or, let your Assistant register the squad, then use FMRTE to add others.

Sorry if im being slightly dim here.....whats FMRTE?

Also what does it matter how quickly I pick the squad....it doesnt let me select in or out- I was offered the Man City job and when I registered my 25 man squad it left out Balottelli but included some 17 dutch forward whos stats could only describe him of playing with one leg!