FamePomPano97

Reaction score
Hi i signed gary cahill his a great buy but i put a 10mill release clause on him and now hes leaving please help

Did he leave under the minimum release fee clause? If so then you've only yourself to blame; putting a good player on a low release fee will only attract even more attention. Who are you and who are signing?

Im west ham and i finish second and liverpool want him he aint gone yet because i closed it down but im scared he leaves

Never put a minimum fee release clause on a player unless iy's at like 90m

try to offer him a new contract without the realease clause since he hasn't left yet.
tho he'll hardly accept that, I think.

Load game up again, offer him a new contract with a large minimum release clause or non at all. As far as I know, only teams in La Liga are required to have minimum release clauses on all their players.

Really you just have to hope he likes playing for you and will accept your new offer.

transfer window opens : You're ******. ;)

give him a new contact, or u know give him like 100k wage or something like that, so he stays with u, and also dont put a release clause in it.

i never put a
release clause on anything. its like you are really asking for trouble imo. ;)

Load game up again, offer him a new contract with a large minimum release clause or non at all. As far as I know, only teams in La Liga are required to have minimum release clauses on all their players.

Really you just have to hope he likes playing for you and will accept your new offer.

not only that, its unbelievable, and sometimes off the hooks. like Pedro has like 250m i think release clause . lol
though some players , like iker muniain , has a release clause of 19.5m. might be over the top, but he's a real quality player. ;)

Can you not delay the transfer at all till over deadline day and then offer him a new contract after the deadline day if you know what i mean ?