Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sam

The idea of this thread is to help you fill the gaps in your team where player is needed, so if you want a striker under 5m at most 25 years old with a finishing stat of 15 or upwards come here and I will find a few suitable players, here is the temple:

Club:
Position Needed:
Max Value:
Max Age:
Strengths:

Hope this helps people

Not really the who should I but/sell is closer but that thread is sayin he is my team who should I sign and sell before I start game but this is my team is in need of a player as we are not doin well currently what do you suggest I sign to fill gap

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

But I may be wrong in which case I apoligise

Not really the who should I but/sell is closer but that thread is sayin he is my team who should I sign and sell before I start game but this is my team is in need of a player as we are not doin well currently what do you suggest I sign to fill gap

OK. Well then there's a whole sub-section for that called "who should I buy/sell?"

Tbh I thought that thread had gone cos it is not in players section anymore so it was just a mistake

Tbh I thought that thread had gone cos it is not in players section anymore so it was just a mistake

Nope. Still in the players section, just not a thread, but a whole subsection.

playersn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.