vaidoshius

Reaction score
Hi there. I have a problem in judging which player is better when I`m comparing two of them. For egzample, I find 2 players, compare them, all of their attributes are almost similar, age is similar too, but there is a big difference in their value. Could anybody tell me more about comparing players? Or maybe it depends on my tactics whichone of them to choose? |)

Hi there. I have a problem in judging which player is better when I`m comparing two of them. For egzample, I find 2 players, compare them, all of their attributes are almost similar, age is similar too, but there is a big difference in their value. Could anybody tell me more about comparing players? Or maybe it depends on my tactics whichone of them to choose? |)

value is also judged by a players reputation and previous experience

the clubs they play for also have an effect on their values. eg. axel witsel from standard (quality but always worth around 2m XD) but when you sign him with a higher reputation club, his value will increase

Also depends on how much their current contract is worth, as well as their current form in whatever league their playing in.

Game rating and International Appearance has a huge impact.

I had one guys (Andreij Kramaric) getting called up to the national squad.
He was valued at 7.5 million when he left, three days and an international goal later he comes back valued at 9 million.

Well, I think I understood. But what about comparing players in your teams line-up? For egzample, I need LM, I have two players which natural position is LM, I compare them in all aspects and I found one of them to be not much, but better in almost every attribute, but when I open my team`s report of assitant manager, he thinks that the lower attribute player is best in the that position. Could anybody explain this? :S

Could be you AM is not that good....(what's his rating for JPA and JPP?).

I had similar things happening with two goalies I had:
report of goalie X said there was not much difference between him and goalie Y, but goalie Y's report said he was some way off the standard of goalie X.

Happens.
I guess it adds to the "real" feel of football when you have to take a chance.
I find that the attributes oftentimes belie how well a player performs.

I run in the PRM with a young Brazilian LB that just performs way beyond his attributes (7.5 or higher rating most of the time). I actually bought Bale (twice the player, according to my scouts), but he just couldn't break in the first team with that guy playing.

what tactic that u use? then u must try both of them, see which one is better for your tactic ..
e.g : Canales was MC / AMC, but in my Racing team he work better on AMC position.

Actually, I was talking about LM, not AM, but it`a not a point. The thing is that the player, whose atrributes are better, JPA is lower than the player with lower atributtes. I mostly choose the line-up by player`s ability, not the potential (sometimes I use by potential, when I believe that player will be a quality player, so I give him much playing time). However, thanks everybody for the info (H)