Player Sale Value (Never greater than 50 million Pounds)?

champion7891

Reaction score
When it comes to selling players, a basic rule that I use is to offer him just under twice his value over a period of 48 months. Usually it works but I have noticed that to be true if the players value is around 25 million GBP (sold around 50 million).

I have players aged between 25-27 whose values are 35-40 million GBPs. However I offer them, the AI refuses to bid above 45-48 million. If I was buying those players, they would've been sold for 80 million plus.

Any ideas how to maximize sales in such a case?

PS. The bottom line is I want to sell a player for more than 70 million GBPs

You can't.

AI will always sell high and buy low and, as AI owns 99.99% of the teams in game, they have monopoly and you will just have to play as it wishes :D

The same apllies if you try to buy players that cost 10 for 50 and they ask 237. In millions, ofc.

Its just ridiculous, not real, and it affects the game.

Yep, really pathetic. You know it's mental how they can make such a great sim, but have stupid little unrealistic messes like this. I wonder if they have some sort of answer. You won't get many on this board.

Anyway to circumvent this using the editor? I mean there must be some hard thresholds somewhere preventing the AI from making such bids?