Player Search feature (sort by contract demand)

emerus

Reaction score
Is there a way to find a players contract demands without clicking each player individually and negotiating? This alone keeps me from playing as often as I want to.

I hate managing a lower league club with little or no payroll and all of the "realistic transfers" demand more than my wage structure will allow. Maybe I can sign one in ten players who show up as a "realistic transfer".

So is there a way to add a column in the filter for wage demands?

I'm not sure how you would know for sure what someone was going to demand before you asked them (in negotiation), but perhaps their current wages would be a decent indication? If they are not currently under contract, this gets trickier since I don't know of an easy way (or any way) to see what their wages were under their last contract.

when you scout a player, it shows a range of the expected contract demands but you wont know for sure until you negotiate

Like kingtut313 says, get your scout on it. Sometimes I've looked at a player and he's asking for say £500 a week and then the scout report says £320 - £520 or something, giving you a good indication that he mat sign for much less than that.

God I love penny pinching in the lower leagues.