stourbridge

Reaction score
I was playing FM14 but needed a change so went back to FM12 for a few weeks... Now I am back on FM14 but something has happened to my skins!!

I have three different ones that I swap between.. Steklo v4, Alavanja PreVection v1.5 and Champions League, along with the official FM Dark.

However, my Player and Staff Attributes are not coming out as the color they should be!!

Examples

View attachment 402101 View attachment 402100 View attachment 402099

As you can see, the skin changes but the attributes stay this dark blue color which is no good for me!!!!

View attachment 402098 View attachment 402097 <- this is how I want the attributes to look in the FM Dark Skin..

Any help would be very helpful and THANK YOU in advance...

Did it update to 14.3 while you were on FM12? check the threads you downloaded them from they may need updating or reinstalling. sometimes patches effect little things accross custom skins etc.

Did it update to 14.3 while you were on FM12? check the threads you downloaded them from they may need updating or reinstalling. sometimes patches effect little things accross custom skins etc.

It did update and I have reinstalled them through STEAM .. I will see if there are any update options on them... oO)

reinstall and see if that solves it after the update to 14.3

may be a bug

As long as you the lastest game update and the lastest skn version, no idea. Verify the game files thorugh steam other than that no idea mate sorry, unless you msg the skin maker and ask him.

:O

Well I don't know what has happened!! I did the things everyone said and nothing worked, destined to not to be able to see what is going on...
Then today BOOM!!

In the middle of a match, it suddenly all goes back to default settings.... (white panels).. so I go into the interface and reload the FM14 Dark Skin and on the off chance try altering the colors again and to my amazement it has worked!!!

Either a glitch somewhere in the game or more likely my laptop is on its way out!!

Thanks for the help though guys :D