dr.nick

Reaction score
on the player stats screen for whatever league your in. like if you view your league table, click on stats, then player stats. theres a box in the top left corner with the leagues most on form players, like top scorer, assists, pass completion etc. anyway all the players ages are the same as whoever happens to be on the screen, its selected randomly i think. and beside where it says goals, instead of havin the number of goals i has (value1 : (, and beside appearance it has(full_appearances_substitute_appearances).iv also tired goin back to patch 11.1.1 to see if changed, but still the same. any ideas please lads?

Can you tell me what are you talking about? What is your problem about Player Stats?

when u view the league ur in, click on stats, then player stats. top left corner theres a box, with the leagues most on form players in it, top scorer, assists, pass completion etc. anyway all the player d.o.b/ages are all the same as whoever happens to be first. also where it says goals instead of it sayin 5 or 10 or whatever it has (value 1 : (., instead of appearances it has (full_appearances_substitute_appearances) ichecked the older patch too to see if it changed this but it didnt. was seein if people could check their game to see if theirs is the same, or knewabout or how to fix this. i tried a few leagues so its not just 1 league.

Well obviously the game has some problems with replacing labels with the actual text. Happened to me a couple of times, but mostly in news headings. It's not a big problem or anything effecting the gameplay, but I don't really think it's something you can fix without reinstalling the game.

so reinstalling would fix it?

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

anyone?