Pr1cey17

Reaction score
Theres been a lot of interest in my player story and its good to see others starting their own, but i want some opinions on the idea;

- What kinda stats are best to give your player?
- Are others just following their player like me? or managing along side it?
- Is there anything other people want to see in the stories or any ways you think the idea would be improved?

Look forward to seeing your ideas...

I gave mine dual nationalities just to see the struggle of two nations wanting him,i wouldnt like to manage my player as you could just have him in the first team from day 1

I gave mine dual nationalities just to see the struggle of two nations wanting him,i wouldnt like to manage my player as you could just have him in the first team from day 1

Yeah that was my thinking with the rule about not being able to manage him, My lad has just made a big move to Chelsea so it should be tough for him to stake a claim for a starting place!

If you manage a side, you can try to sign him (I tried to sign my guy at Hearts and he went and done a Templeton and joined Rangers) and develop them in the youth team how you like to get the best of him

If you manage a side, you can try to sign him (I tried to sign my guy at Hearts and he went and done a Templeton and joined Rangers) and develop them in the youth team how you like to get the best of him

I know what you mean, but i think that would definately result in being biased towards him.

Hey i may give this a go going to holiday the game for a few years then look back over his highlights before i start the story so i know im not going to run out of steam and not continue the story, im currently in 3rd season loaned to tottenham from man city but only in the under 18's for tottenham

Loving how many of these stories are kicking off now and the feedback im getting, wanna see all you guys with your name sakes tearing it up.

Keep me posted if any more of you start one cos ill be following...