FelixB

Reaction score
This story is inspired by Pr1cey17's story. I have used a much less talented player because I am probably not as good as him. Anyway here we go!!!

July

29th July 2012
Felix Bailey signs for Gillingham in League 2, the double-nationality defender has signed for Gillingham after rejecting Rotherham and Northampton. Bailey revealed he was looking forward to working alongside manager Martin Allen. The 14 year old is on a youth contract worth £55 a week until 2017. He had also signed an £100 a week pre-contract.

This story is inspired by Pr1cey17's story. I have used a much less talented player because I am probably not as good as him. Anyway here we go!!!

Nice mate, will be following this definately. Was hoping a few people would start one up.

August

14th August 2012
Bailey has made his France U19s debut today in a 3-2 loss against Denmark U19s. Bailey played 72 minutes before being subbed off. He ended with a rating of 6.2 and at the age of 14, french fans will looking forward to him playing again.

18th August 2012
Felix Bailey has made his first team debut for Gillingham in League 2 against Burton on the opening day of the season, coming off the bench in the 60th minute to have an under-par 5.8 game. The Gills fans will be hoping for improved performance in coming games. The game ended in a 1-1 draw.
Bailey has broken the English record in the league for the youngest player at the age of 14 years and 245 days.

Last edited:
September

4th September 2012
Bailey has made his full debut in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy in a 2-1 win against Southend. He impressed with a 7.7 rating and the Gills progress to the next round.

October

10th October 2012
Bailey played his first competitive internationals in the European U19 Championship Qualifiers Round 1 starting all three games ending with an average of 7.1 over the games against Finland, Israel and the Faroe Islands. All games were won, taking France through to the next round where they will face Iceland, Denmark and Scotland in another group.