csa99

Reaction score
I have gone on holiday until the year 2030 so that all players are regens
then i will go onto the editor and make a 16 year old have a pa of 200 and quite a high ca (around 100?) so that he could be the next best thing
then i will follow him throughout his career, posting screenshots of his debuts, transfers, achievement, important games etc?
does this seem a good idea or not? :S

I like the idea, someone in this forum did the same thing for fm10(but playing from the beginning might be better than the holiday thing)

I like the idea, someone in this forum did the same thing for fm10(but playing from the beginning might be better than the holiday thing)

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

if i was to do this, where you the play be preferably from?
i was thinking a big footballing nation so that he had a shot at the world cup etc
also should he be a homegrown english player or an unknown foreign import (Brazillian?)

I think there was one with Marco Verratti?

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

maybe

16year old attackin mid from Cuba :d

maybe

16year old attackin mid from Cuba :d
ha maybe ;) only problem would be that he wouldnt have a chance of lifting the world cup :S

Also would a story like this get accepted in the story section ?

i tried this out just to see how it would go (the guys name is vincent merlin)
he scored and set up a goal in the world cup final for france to make them win 2-0
he's won golden boot, and numerous player of the year awards
just check the screenshots ;)

Last edited:
i tried this out just to see how it would go (the guys name is vincent merlin)
he scored and set up a goal in the world cup final for france to make them win 2-0
he's won golden boot, and numerous player of the year awards
just check the screenshots ;)

£3M what a bargain ;)

Interesting idea, I have a player in my team, a regen 5 star who is unbelievably good, i signed him at 18 for 28.5m hes the cornerstone of my team since i signed him hes 27 now and has won so many competitions my saves kinda changed from managing my team to solely making the best career possible for this player (my formations built around him). Im going to make sure he gets the record for most apps and goals scored etc and play him til he retires probably despite normally selling my players at 29/30. I did this with pastore, messi, aguero etc but not this guy.