Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Player to get instead of wellington nem?

Reaction score
I usually get wellington nem in all my saves and play him as a AMR but i got the update and he's gone to shaktar so i can't get him on the cheap so I'm wondering if anyone knows a player like him that will be as good as him in the npower championship to premier league.

Reaction score
usually serbia, turkey, spain, england, france, italy, argentina, brazil and holland i'll add another if theres a gem from a different league.

Reaction score
emil larsen? danish winger (both side), last time i took him for $1.5 mil

Reaction score
Sidney Sam is fantastic, usually transfer listed for £2m. Might not come to a championship team though (I got him in my 1st season in the Prem with Cardiff)

Reaction score
ruben rochina....GOD of an Inside Forward i signed him for 4,5mil first season 2mil upfront 2.5over 24month

Reaction score
Are you in the EPL yet?

if so:

Thomas Drage/Sadio Mane/Zaha (loan) Brian Ferreira (Velez)

Reaction score
Ait Fana, Stevanovic, Phillips are a few good cheap options.

Reaction score
Nicusor Stanciu, Memphis Depay (maybe), Mattheus... all cheapish & probably would go to the Championship.