Player Training Help Needed!!

stuartclark16

Reaction score
I have a simple question...

Is it essential that I have a player doing position/role training, even if I plan to play him in his best position and role anyway?

If I train a midfielder on Box to Box, will he improve different/more attributes than if I just left it blank with the same game time etc etc?

Thank you

as far as i know, i try 2 ways, frst you train him in the position u wanna play him and u ll see that he is gonna be better at athe stats that are highlighted, that doesnt mean that other stats wont increaase also, but sometimes when you play a player in a position which is not his best u ll see his attributes go down, in this case i trian him in his best position but play him in th position that i want. Now in my new save cause i dont have good coaches and i try new fomrations i didnt pick individual positions training, i still see attributes go up, but i think not so much. You can start with blanks and try it to 2 or 3 players and how it is going.

Attributes increase outside from BBM Individual training; due to training sessions - schedules. Use proper training schedules if you plan to train players like BBM, BPD, CF etc.