player transfer bug/glitch/don't know what to call it

muMIKEfc

Reaction score
This has happened to me a few times on my file.

I put in a transfer bid, the other team accepts the bid, I offer the player I want a contract that he is happy with but then...silence. I don't receive a message saying my contract has been declined or accepted, nothing about work permits being granted or declined or any other reason to prevent a transfer. I literally hear nothing. When I go to check the status of the proposed transfer on the player's profile it doesn't say I have made a bid for him, all it says is that there is minor interest from my club (Tottenham). Not only have I not been able to sign some players but I have lost a young regen due to this problem, I wasn't able to renew his contract and he left my club.

Has anybody else out there ever suffered this problem? Has anybody got any possible solutions?

Many thanks in advance.

Once the contact is agreed you need to hit the button called confirm or exit talks or similar.

That doesn't come up, the last negotiations to do with the transfer is me offering a contract. Then nothing happens.

Ive had something weird like this. Like 3-4 weeks later is said "the transfer of player has been cancelled"

No explanation or anything....