Player transfer fee not all going into transfer budget

Robert Owen

Reaction score
When I sell a play for £1.5million I only get 900k into my transfer balance i have tried it with arsenal (£266million debt) and man city and it did the same thing.
when i go on to board to look at my finances and i go to income it come up as £1,460,000 instead off £1,500,000
does anyone know why this happens?

because the board does not let you have a full percentage of transfer recieved what you have to do is go to the boardroom request and ask for full percentage
hope it helps

£1.5M is the rounded up figure. That xplains the shortfall of 40k....

As for only getting some of the transfer money, thats because you only get a percentage of transfer revenue(usually 60-80%). You can check what this is in the finances screen and ask for it to be changed in the boardroom.

266m debt. good luck mate. hope u survive the exodus.

£1.5M is the rounded up figure. That xplains the shortfall of 40k....

As for only getting some of the transfer money, thats because you only get a percentage of transfer revenue(usually 60-80%). You can check what this is in the finances screen and ask for it to be changed in the boardroom.

so i should get 1..46million added to my transfer budget if thats what it says on the finances screen

so i should get 1..46million added to my transfer budget if thats what it says on the finances screen

Not quite. The 1.46M will go into your bank account(depending if the bid was up front and not in clauses).
Out of that 1.46M a percentage will be made available for transfers. This percentage can be found on the finances page.

check your fiances screen and see what the percentage(%) is you recieve from transfers

No, it depends on the % of the transfer revenue you get. Like Steve said you can check out how much % you get.

thanks guys i just went onto it with my barcelona save and i get 90% of the transfer fee and i went to the board and asked them to increase it and they did to 105% of the transfer fee so they are paying 5% on top now

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

i get the full transfer fee untill other revenues like season tickets come into it and then i get most of the transfer fee even if i have the percentage as 105%