aussie

Reaction score
Hey there,

so tevez and victor valdez have become free agents and after not reaching an agreement i thought i'd offer them a trial in the hope of convincing them into my club,

but now after accepting my trial and being at the club they are still not willing to enter into negotiations ..... what was the point of coming to the club then........

anyone had any experiance with this....

Hey there,

so tevez and victor valdez have become free agents and after not reaching an agreement i thought i'd offer them a trial in the hope of convincing them into my club,

but now after accepting my trial and being at the club they are still not willing to enter into negotiations ..... what was the point of coming to the club then........

anyone had any experiance with this....

Trials are basically only useful when you either can't afford to send out scouts, or your board won't let you have a high enough scouting range to be able to scout them. Getting them in for a trial means your assistant will make a report like for all your other players. :)

Also, you can play them in friendlies to see how they do!

(Basically it's only for lower league teams or teams that are in financial problems)