Player unavailable due to medical reasons?

Reaction score
So I'm playing manchester united, still my 1st season and suddenly Darren Fletcher gets suspended from all the competitions due to "medical reasons" and it says that he'll be unavailable for the whole season (until July 2012), even though when I look at the overview it says he's match fit and both his condition and match fitness is above 90% wtf? and if I look at the attributes page it doesn't even say he's injured, just suspended and unavailable :mad:

So I'm playing manchester united, still my 1st season and suddenly Darren Fletcher gets suspended from all the competitions due to "medical reasons" and it says that he'll be unavailable for the whole season (until July 2012), even though when I look at the overview it says he's match fit and both his condition and match fitness is above 90% wtf? and if I look at the attributes page it doesn't even say he's injured, just suspended and unavailable :mad:

IRL he has a bowel condition that has ruled him out for most of the forseeable future

Darren Fletcher takes 'extended break from football' due to illness | Football | guardian.co.uk

I had the same thing when I bought Yaya Sanogo to Birmingham, though just for a month or so. The strange thing was, my medical staff had an exact date for when he would return, and when the date came, he was available, 100% fit. Wonder what kind of condition it was, and if it is something likely to happen again...