CAFC

Reaction score
What does player unaviable to play for personal reasons actually mean?
Do players who are unavialable only start the game with it?
Can players get it at a later date?

All players can get it, I think. Some will be more prone to it, normally when a player's recently moved, and it'll be something in their hidden stats. I think

I know Mads Timm(or is it Timm Mads?) is unavaliable at the start of the game I think because he was in a correctional facility

If i remember correctly, Diego Buonanotte will be unavailable from Jan 2010 onwards for 6 months due to medical reason. I think he had a car accident in rl. And i don't think players will get this kind of situation at a later part of the game.

In some case, it might mean that you need to register your player to the league in order to play ( not sure ). Give them a jersey number because if you dont do so til the deadline, they wont be able to play for you until you register them in the next window i guess.

What does player unaviable to play for personal reasons actually mean?
Do players who are unavialable only start the game with it?
Can players get it at a later date?
are you referring to Patrick Helmes - Leverkusen by any chance??

it means that they are completely distracted from football and have asked for time off to deal with their problem (who knows, maybe death of a family member, cancer etc etc)
you can select to give them leave once they are back if they have not gotten over it completely...

i am not sure as to whether players can have personal problems after a few seasons in (as i have never experienced this)

just offer them the time they need to recover and they should be back all sorted out and ready to go :D

Had same signing Sol Campbell for Celtic, he couldnt play until september which ****** me up coz couldnt register him for CL games.

thanks i was talking about callum davenport, i signed him on a free but he couldnt play until 2011 :)

because he got stabbed :/ thats the reason mate he got stabbed by some1 robbing his house

It was his sister's mates who Davenport told his sister were bad and she shouldn't hang around with and she told the boys who came round to his house, and stabbed his legs to try and ruin his career. Thankfully they were caught.

All players can get it, I think. Some will be more prone to it, normally when a player's recently moved, and it'll be something in their hidden stats. I think

How can you get the hidden stats become available to you?

Cheers.

Player - Scouting - get scout report - from xx - report card only.
Next day you will see all his abilities.
+ when you start a new game just untick player attribute masking and that's it