Player unhappy and wants a loan, rejects all loan offers and won't sign a contract

jayuhguy

Reaction score
Hey,

I have two young players who have asked to go out on loan to get some first team football. I keep offering them for loan, but one (who is the better player out of the two) gets no offers, and the other gets offers but keeps rejecting them all. To make things worse, they're both out of contract at the end of the season and are refusing to sign new deals because they're unhappy.

On the Promises screen they look happy, saying "happy that the manager has tried to loan him out"

I've tried giving them first team football to either make them happy or attract more loan offers, but it hasn't worked. I'm approaching January and don't want to lose them on a pre-contract.

Anyone had this before? Anyone have any advice?

Yup - if you want to keep him or dont mind keeping him then ignore him and keep playing him. In 2/3 moths he ll calm down and agree to sign new contract.

Alternatively you can try and get your board to set up an affiliate club then loan them out that way.

Alternatively you can try and get your board to set up an affiliate club then loan them out that way.

Good advice but if that affiliate club is too low rep they might don't want go in there...

You can also play hard ball and threaten them with transfer listing if they don't sign a new contract. Just note that it does backfire sometimes!

Yup, something similar happened to me too... just give it some time and their "unhappiness" should go away