bear1

Reaction score
I seem to keep having an issue where I'll offer young players out on loan, receive rubbish bids which I reject, then the player complains about me blocking the loan (almost as if it was a full transfer) and then asks to leave permanently. It seems like a glitch that they ask for a full transfer? Annoyingly they don't ever listen if I say they won't get much playing time, despite the fact the loan deal offered was for a Backup!

Yep having the same issue four of my top youth players are all now demanding moves due to me turning down loan moves that were all either squad rotation or cover for first team.

They all act as if it was a transfer offer rather than loan.

Sounds like it might be worth posting on the SI forum as a bug.

Yeah just posted it but not sure what will happen most replies seem to just be "upload a save" which the forum won't let me as my save file is too big.

Yeah, most of the time they do need a save to see what variables are at play. I see your post there and that you mentioned the file size issue. If they need the save, maybe they have an alternative.

Saw the SI thread. Great work!

One of the best suggestions I've seen recently is to have an in-game function where you can directly upload a save game to SI - with description required - for when reporting a bug. So much more direct and simple. I've seen a few folks express frustration recently at being asked to upload a save, but from a programming standpoint, its pretty much required.

Yeah being able to upload straight from the game would be a great idea. They replied quickly so that's a good sign.

A work around for the moment at least of there is room for negotiation is rather than saying no to the loan just make massive demands so the other club withdraws the loan offer.

Yeah being able to upload straight from the game would be a great idea. They replied quickly so that's a good sign.

A work around for the moment at least of there is room for negotiation is rather than saying no to the loan just make massive demands so the other club withdraws the loan offer.

Workaround is easy enough. I do the same thing all the time to ward of transfer offers as it is.

Biggest issue I could see with direct uploads from within the game is people doing it without any details on what the issue is, rendering the upload useless. But as long as they included some requirement to explain what is wrong before one can actually upload, then it should work.