Donnelly1

Reaction score
At the end of the second season/start of the third season I took over Wigan in the Championship. They are in a lot of financial trouble so straight away I was way over my wage budget and given no transfer budget. I let alot of big contract players be released eg Scott Carson on like £23K/week!! I also sold some of the higher earners like Al Habsi and Ramis.

So after gutting the squad I could only fill a matchday squad for the first pre-season game by adding youth players. Both McManaman and Waghorn coming to me and saying they were unhappy with the squad depth. I was too so I promised them I would strengthen.

Fast forward to the end of the transfer window and I have added around 12 or so players on free transfers and loan deals. We were the most active team in the Championship, and possibly England. But it said I failed both promises and now the are both unhappy!

Has anybody else made this promise to a player before and did you complete it? I don't know what they were expecting me to do! I have no transfer budget and limited wages!

Player promises are retarded this year. I have Demetri Mitchell ******** about not getting enough games even though he's getting 30 odd games per season as a back up player. That's the only thing that I truly hate about FM15. Players moan waaaaay to much for no reason. I mean, he has 150CA TOP and he wants to be in first team ahead of the likes of Di Maria or Januzaj.

To answer your question, yes, you can complete it, but after a little while, they'll ***** again. It's a never ending circle. It gets annoying after couple of seasons.

Player promises are retarded this year. I have Demetri Mitchell ******** about not getting enough games even though he's getting 30 odd games per season as a back up player. That's the only thing that I truly hate about FM15. Players moan waaaaay to much for no reason. I mean, he has 150CA TOP and he wants to be in first team ahead of the likes of Di Maria or Januzaj.

To answer your question, yes, you can complete it, but after a little while, they'll ***** again. It's a never ending circle. It gets annoying after couple of seasons.

Yeah players moan far to much! In the same save my club captain Kvist was subject to a bid from Olympiakos which I rejected as I have no interest in selling as he is one of my better players. I then get multiple players unhappy with me because they think I should of let him go! They called a group meeting with me and everything!

when you earn legendary status at a club, if you tell most players how it is they accept it and apologise :) its great.