alexjp123

Reaction score
I'm with Everton in my 1st season, and I keep getting messages from my youth coach saying Hallam Hope has been unhappy with training recently - but it doesn't say why - obviously I want to rectify this because he's one of my top prospects and I want him to develop as much as possible. I've tried giving him a slightly lighter routine but no joy.

I'm using Raikan's training schedules - Hallam Hope is using the Striker (Yth) schedule

I get that from 5 or six players every few weeks. It's a pain in the hole.
I can lighten the load on them and they still complain?? What the **** do they want to do all week?? Sit around in hotels playing ******* angry birds?? Get out and train you lazy rich *******!!!

Go into their information tab, tells you there what they don't like. I often get players saying they feel we're not working on match prep enough, even when the tactic is 100% so I have it on very low. Setting it higher is 100% pointless and takes away from their training time.

Go to Overview > Information > Training workload. There it should say something like Hallam Hope feels he should be working more on his shooting or something along those lines. Adjust whatever it is that he is complaining about in his training schedule and he will be happy.