as89

Reaction score
Why are my player not valued like they would be in some other club??? I mean i sold player to Chelsea and his value jumped 4 times.

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

And players of same quality at other culbs are valued more then mine

Player value is determined by Age, Form and I think club rep comes into it.

Also immediately following a transfer their value is set to the value of the fee, then slowly returns to normal.

what club are you mate? because you have to take into account the clubs stature he;s moving to! also contract counts a lot for example pato had two years left on his deal at milan and was valued at €8m then i signed him to a new 6 year deal and it suddenly shot up to €20m the reason being the new contract adds value because he is tied to the club for a longer time thus you have more leverage if a club wants to purchase the player, you also have to take into account any achievements won winning trophies adds value because the clubs global profile increases etc, but there are drawbacks as clubs screw you fro more money!

i understand all that,but stil why would some club pay 8M for a player whit much lower quality then mine,who they didnt want to pay 4.5M when i offerd him. And they are the same age (28) and position(ST). And i do realise i play a Serbian club Zemun,but the season is 2023/2024 and my rep is high at this point.

They've probably improved and maybe it has something to do with the contract.

We bought Dusan Kuciak for a measly amount (only around $1 mil) and in two years, his value was over $7 million. As Seoul, we got Rasmus Falk on a free, and he started straight off at $600k value. After a year, it was $1.3 million. It's all dependent on how they play, their growing reputation, and their growing ability.

In the case of Kuciak, at his old team he was amazing but the league he played in wasn't big at all. Once he came to Villa, and performed outstandingly, his value skyrocketed.

In the case of Falk, he was only 19, and he immediately got a starting place on our team. As his ability grew (very quickly), his value rose, and as he performed better and better, his value got higher.

One thing to note though is that value changes never happen on a match to match or even a week to week basis. A player bought during the first transfer season, will have the fee paid as his value for at least half the year regardless of performance and the other factors.

i find that hard to understand too..i fink the way the game is set up it makes it hard for smaller clubs to ever reach the same heights as the more established ones...shame really! cuz i enjoy managing smaller clubs but at times you just feel you aint getting no where!

i find that hard to understand too..i fink the way the game is set up it makes it hard for smaller clubs to ever reach the same heights as the more established ones...shame really! cuz i enjoy managing smaller clubs but at times you just feel you aint getting no where!

Noo, they haven't done it intentionally to stop smaller clubs from reaching the same heights, it's all about the player and improvements and how well he's done in the season.

With the concact? Higher concact means higher value???

I'm not sure at all, it could be due to a clause, yearly rise, Key player, First team, Rotation etc.

i think quality of league you are playing affects the player value too

@ OP - If you are not either looking to sell or buy ignore player value. Attributes are what matter.