toonfan2005

Reaction score
Does anyone else seem to think they are too low, on my Newcastle save Cabaye is worth ?20 million, so when i was due to come off i saved game then tried to sell him for value, few teams come in for him and offered ?14million spread over 48mths( wish i had screen shot). no matter what team Ive been so far on 2014, teams always come in a lot lower than the players current value, but when i bid, i seem to have to stump up a fortune:'(. Only complaint about this years game that i can think of to be fair.(but am easily pleased where this games concerned) :)

Is this the first transfer window when you offered Cabaye?

I would have to agree with you in my 10 season save with Dundee United i had Ryan Gauld around 8 seasons in who was worth around ?12million and then when interested clubs came in it would be for around ?7 or 8million. Its definitely harder to sell a player for more than their value

I don't know...

PSG just offered 6.2 million up front (+ 20 procent of profit on sale) for a 2.2 million valued, 19 year old, wrecked by injuries Zivkovic. :p

Although in general, it's a bit harder. I have managed to sell players for over, or close to market value though.

The thing you have to remember is, when you try to sell a player, clubs will pay less cause they assume you don't want him.

When you are trying to buy a player, in general he'll be important to the club and they won't want to let him go, so you'll have to pay more.

If you buy a transfer listed player, you can often go below their requested amount and still get the player.

That said, the system is a bit tight in this area, if I want to buy a player like Ronaldo then fair enough, but as if clubs would turn down 50m bids for players that aren't even the best on the team. It just doesn't happen.

Wellington Nem was worth 26m... Highest bid i got was 10m

ive noticed this really annoying when you have a player just sat there taking wages when they can be spent on a better play and all because you get silly offers. on my city save i was trying to sell kolerov and get getting 5m offers even though he was worth about 15-20m

When I'm trying to sell but I don't get any decent offers & know for definite that I have no intention of playing the player... I just loan him out to a team who is willing to pay 100% wage contribution, let the player get games & hope for a some decent offers the next season as his game time should of risen interest from clubs.

I just thought it was me, but it seems alot harder to sell players for their value than fm2013, hope they resolve this in new patch.

Actually, no;; It's quite easy to sell players for more than their value;; But it varies from save to save, and depends on how much the A.I team wants that particular players, and whether any equally good alternatives are available..