Reaction score
I've just started at Heerenveen, and decided to tie Assaidi and Narsingh to good, long contracts.

They sign them, for decent wages, but want to be "on higher wages, much like their team-mates". They are both paid the same, and both are the highest paid in my club.

I understand their demand (which is more for a wage hike than anything) but has anyone else come across this and had issues in the future? Because they are both tied until 2015 now, so I won't be budging any time soon.

I've just started at Heerenveen, and decided to tie Assaidi and Narsingh to good, long contracts.

They sign them, for decent wages, but want to be "on higher wages, much like their team-mates". They are both paid the same, and both are the highest paid in my club.

I understand their demand (which is more for a wage hike than anything) but has anyone else come across this and had issues in the future? Because they are both tied until 2015 now, so I won't be budging any time soon.

yeah just wait until a year before their contracts expire and then renew their contract..things should be all right by then.