Player wants contintenal football even though I won the league!!!

mrCEO

Reaction score
View attachment 446914View attachment 446913

As you can see from the above screenshots, I won the premier league with Liverpool somehow and Suarez is complaining that he wants Continental football, before the start of the season I promised the team we would get champions league football, so I would understand him complaining if I finished 8th or something...

Maybe he's saying that because Liverpool haven't been playing in Europe for the first season, maybe once you get into next season it might rectify itself, if not it's probably a bug.

Sure I won the Italian cup and the Europa League with Lazio and my job status was stable if not worse because I came seventh. Then in August I won the Supercup and nothing changed. I mean, if we won both competitions, both us fans and the chairman would be happy even finishing 15th let alone 7th. By the way the same happened to me with Kondogbia and Martins Indi, promised them the title, won it and now they're at it again..

Its OFFICIALLY A Bug. It just happened to me over the weekend & now three of my very best players want to leave. Yes i won the league & major cup just so you know

Was there something on SI forums about this type of problem stating that until the new season loads, the game doesn't properly recognise the achievement of the current season? I had players who wanted to play at a higher level and even when I won promotion they didn't change their intention, but once new season data loaded and my team were showing as being in higher division the players automatically became happy again. Maybe will be the same for OP.