player wants first team football?!?!

fss205

Reaction score
im with Man United in 2015 and there is a player that told that if he doesn't get first team football he may leave. the problem is, he is a hot prospect, but he is ONLY 17 years old and is on my u18 team, what can i do?
(he definitely isnt playing in my midlefield with ganso, gotze, pogba, hazard, bale, cleverley, fletcher & etc).

guess i was stupid not to think of loan, thk.
btw: this first team football thing is really annoying, i had to sell park-jin-sung because i played him only in easy matches.

im with Man United in 2015 and there is a player that told that if he doesn't get first team football he may leave. the problem is, he is a hot prospect, but he is ONLY 17 years old and is on my u18 team, what can i do?
(he definitely isnt playing in my midlefield with ganso, gotze, pogba, hazard, bale, cleverley, fletcher & etc).

got some news, he doesnt want to be loaned out, he wants first team or transfer, i'm planning to kill him.

Your going to have to bite the bullet and either get rid of him or bring him on as a sub in a few matches to see if that shuts the whining ***** up.

Let him replace Fletcher... Play him as a substitute...

bring him on as a sub in a few matches to see if that shuts the whining ***** up.

I do that with my strikers, but they are still unhappy, it's not my fault my first choice strikers are fit most of the time and in good form

Send him for loan at affiliated clubs.Dont ask him anything just move him to affliated club.He should move quietly to Fc twente who you should have as affliate.

Assess how good is really is. If he has the potential to become the next Messi play him at every opportunity. If he's a good player, then give him 4 or 5 starts quickly, then play him on rotation, that should stop his ********. If he screws up you can always hit him with theold 'I gave you a chance in the first team and you blew it' jibe....

If he's in the 'wonderkid' category, he will probably blossom with a couple of first team starts, then used in rotation/as a backup. But 17 is way too young, FC Twente would be the best option in my mind. As 'thekill' said, don't ask him, just move him.

I bet my house he's described as a "ambitious/very ambitious" player by coaches and in his profile. I never sign those guys, as I can't handle them. They think they're better than Messi at age 15, demands to rule the universe, and are generally bad for team spirit. I've sacked a couple of very promising prospects who were the ambitious type, and even though they're doing well at other clubs, I just can't be bothered with trying to manage them.