vnguyen06

Reaction score
Hey guys, just having a problem with Eden Hazard on my save, where Madrid have come in with a bid of £25 mill for Hazard. Only last month Barca were interested, but it seems Madrid are likely to take him away :(
Of course I rejected it, but now he wants to move away to a bigger club.

1) How do I get him to stay & resolve the problem?

2) When does Man City become a 'Big Club'? I've won the league & FA Cup after 2.5 seasons but got thrashed 6-3 on agg. by none other than Real Madrid in CL last season. I mean, even if I win literally everything, I feel Man City will never have that certain "aura" that other major clubs have! Really don't want to just shovel out money & spend on big name stars.

*Also, managed to get Bale on a cut price £11 million but now Arsenal & Barca are in a bidding war for him e & I'll be ****** if he ends up going or feeling alienated because of this. Not sure what to do/say.

Last edited:
firstly, wrong section...

secondly, do you not think it will take longer than 2 and a half seasons for Man City to be considered at a similar level to Real Madrid?!

thirdly, play him as much as possible, praise him when he plays well, negotiate bids with teams but put the price sky high so they won't accept the demand, offer him a new massive contract, and just simply don't give in and kiss some serious ***!

firstly, wrong section...

secondly, do you not think it will take longer than 2 and a half seasons for Man City to be considered at a similar level to Real Madrid?!

thirdly, play him as much as possible, praise him when he plays well, negotiate bids with teams but put the price sky high so they won't accept the demand, offer him a new massive contract, and just simply don't give in and kiss some serious ***!

Ah sorry, how can I move this thread? Or I'll probably delete it, cheers for advice though.

How do I delete a thread? lol

you will have to ask a mod to do it for you, as your not premium i believe.

if Im honest its been a while since i wasn't premium so i can't remember what you can and can't do XD

find a mod thats online, if there is any and send them a message.

in all fairness there are a few threads on player happiness

I get this a lot, best thing to do is to have a private chat with the player, you should be able to select under concerns if hes wanting to move to a bigger club, you then say and continue to say in a conversation no matter if he answers negatively to the first: I've got big plans for this club and your part of it, or your a big part of the plans i have etc so far this hasn't failed, the player says i hope your right or whatever and stays and reverts to being happy again, then you just need to ensure he gets some game time.

This happens a lot in big squads to players who are just borderline in your first team, try to get them into the rotation more and they should be happy providing the clubs doing well.

Happen with my Modric as well. Just told him the club can grow bigger and usually that will resolve the problem

anyone notice your players have alzheimer's disease.
Take a look at the screen shots

3 Conversations about the same thing in just over month, and every time he ends up being happy and needs the same discussion again to be told the same answer

I never reject - I always just negotiate a price that is beyond what they would pay and it seems to work.

e.g. valued at £10m = ask for £30m + 50% of future sale.

You haven't rejected but the club will pull out of offers. Not entirely sure if it works when they say they want to move to a bigger club but keeps players from complaining if Man Utd/Chelsea/Madrid/Barca come in for a player at Wolves (for example).

I never reject - I always just negotiate a price that is beyond what they would pay and it seems to work.

e.g. valued at £10m = ask for £30m + 50% of future sale.

You haven't rejected but the club will pull out of offers. Not entirely sure if it works when they say they want to move to a bigger club but keeps players from complaining if Man Utd/Chelsea/Madrid/Barca come in for a player at Wolves (for example).

Even when you do that, when the club withdraws the players agent will want a better deal for the player the next day

But the contract can be usually negotiated so its only longer with slight raise to weekly salary.

Only thing you lose is the agent and player signing on fee.

But the contract can be usually negotiated so its only longer with slight raise to weekly salary.

Only thing you lose is the agent and player signing on fee.

yes but this adds up every time a club offers for one of your players this happens, it can add 40k onto your wage bill by end of season if you are a big club its ****** annoying.

Note : My goalkeeper at Spoting CP wanted an improved contract because a club offering for him, so when I negotiated the lowest I could get was a £3000 rise, I cant afford this.
So I walked away from negotiations and he was unhappy.
In a conversation I told he was not getting a new deal, he was still unhappy, then I told him he showing lack of respect to me and club and he has been happy for over a month now on same contract

Last edited: