Player wont go in to contract discussions

olimaster123

Reaction score
Im in my secat the end season with Villa and its January. Ashley Youngs contract ends at the end of the season i want to renew it. Howeve he will not enter discussions and there is no point in selling him as he is worth £2.8 million. Does anyone know a way to make the player enter discussions?

it doesn't come up with that option when i go on private chat. I've just rejected a £2.8 million bid from Arsenal and hes unhappy and is making all my team unhappy.

Just accept the bids coming in for him then , it's better than losing him for nothing at the end of the season.

okay west ham have offered junoiur stanslias in swap deal, is that worth taking?

Yes , you won't get a decent replacement with the money you'll get for Young.
Accept West Ham's bid and get Stanislas.

i would just keep him and try to get him happy, even if he goes for free at the end of the season he will still play good

If you're desperate you could use FMRTE to force a new deal on him, but I'd still give him a pay rise while doing so.

If you're desperate you could use FMRTE to force a new deal on him, but I'd still give him a pay rise while doing so.

No way man. Don't cheat, ever. Literally no point even playing FM if you intend to use the real time editors.

No way man. Don't cheat, ever. Literally no point even playing FM if you intend to use the real time editors.

Depends on what you're using it for. If you're using it to gain an unfair advantage, don't bother. But if it's something like Tioté not having his 6.5 year contract, do it.